Women’s Circus is now accepting applications for the new role of Program Manager. This is a great opportunity to join and work with our dynamic creative community.
This part-time position will be responsible for managing the development, planning and delivery of Women’s Circus’s social circus community programs and creative projects. They will develop and produce a cohesive annual program of creative projects, and social circus term program and workshops.
Their role will be uniquely placed between both the hands-on delivery of creative and community projects and the development and planning of programs.
Before applying please read the full Position Description HERE.
(If you require a word doc of the Position Description please download this file).
- Applications close Friday December 2nd, 2022 at 12pm.
- Interviews held on Monday 12th of December and Tuesday 13th of December 2022. Please advise us in your application if you are not available for those dates.
You can apply any of the following ways:
- Written (1-2 pages)
- Video (less than 10mins)
- Audio (less than 10mins)
- Auslan video (we can arrange interpretation of your video if needed – please contact us)
Your application should introduce yourself, provide an example of a project/program you’re proud of and respond to the four points below:
- What excites you about joining the Women’s Circus team and taking this role right now?
- What can you bring to this role that will support the success of the team?
- How did you contribute to a work culture that you have enjoyed being a part of?
- Is there anything you would like us to know about how you work/would like to take on this role?
Please also provide CV/Resume to support your application.
Applications can be addressed and sent to Women’s Circus General Manager, Steph Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage anyone who needs specific services, support or would like to discuss how they can fully engage with the application or interview process to contact us.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application.
Deadline and Softline:
If you are unwell or experience an unexpected interruption that means you will not be able to meet the closing deadline, please get in touch to discuss an extension. You do not need to disclose the reason for the extension.