Women’s Circus is now accepting applications for the new role of Finance Manager. This is a great opportunity to join and work with our dynamic creative community.
This part-time position will be responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of Women’s Circus, including financial modelling, planning, reporting and general business management. In addition to working alongside the General Manager to ensure legislative compliance and board and government reporting.
Before applying please read the full Position Description HERE.
(If you require a word doc of the Position Description please download this file).
- Applications close Wednesday 15th of February 2023. NOW EXTENDED TO 20th of February 2023.
- Interviews held week of 20th February 2023. Please advise us in your application of your availability.
You can apply any of the following ways:
- Written (1-2 pages)
- Video (less than 10mins)
- Audio (less than 10mins)
- Auslan video (we can arrange interpretation of your video if needed – please contact us)
Your application should introduce yourself and respond to the four points below:
- What excites you about joining the Women’s Circus team and taking this role right now?
- What can you bring to this role that will support the success of the team?
- How did you contribute to a work culture that you have enjoyed being a part of?
- Is there anything you would like us to know about how you work/would like to take on this role?
Please also provide CV/Resume to support your application.
Applications can be addressed and sent to Women’s Circus General Manager, Steph Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage anyone who needs specific services, support or would like to discuss how they can fully engage with the application or interview process to contact us.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application.
Deadline and Softline:
If you are unwell or experience an unexpected interruption that means you will not be able to meet the closing deadline, please get in touch to discuss an extension. You do not need to disclose the reason for the extension.