Give now to our EOFY ask and help us champion equity and inclusion. Your tax deductible donation will go a long way…
Image: community circus day (credit Sean Paris)
Equity, inclusivity and accessibility is at the heart of all we do at the Women’s Circus.
We are looking for support for our targeted initiatives and to broaden the services we provide.
To continue to strengthen this work we need your help.
Your donation will help provide:
- Free membership and classes for First Nation Peoples.
- Low-cost places for trans and gender diverse individuals into our Circus Mixtape class (a closed class for trans and gender diverse participants).
- The ability to offer a new low-cost class for our Deaf and Disabled community.
- Support to reduce barriers for care-givers who both work with the Women’s Circus and train at the women’s circus by providing occasional on-site childcare.
- A wide range of support and services to ensure everyone who interacts with the Women’s Circus can engage fully with our programs. Including services such as support workers, travel assistance and interpreters for our creative practitioners and members.