Your donation will allow us to:
- develop and make accessible our year round training program
- enhance artistic and community programs
- provide excellence in service to all our artists, trainers, members and community participants
- support and secure our future in the ever changing arts and community sector
We are a registered charity. Women’s Circus has Deductible Gift Recipient status, as recognised by the ATO. All donations over $2 are tax deductible. You can choose to make a one off donation or set up a regular monthly donation.
We are a small organisation with very big aspirations and rely on the support of many to ensure that we can open the doors of the Circus as widely as possible.We appreciate your ongoing support and thank you for your generosity.
For more information on our Giving Program contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask for your generosity through a once off or ongoing financial contribution. Your donation will support:
- 1600+ hours a year of subsidised performance and training space for independent artists through our Artistic Development Programs.
- Supported spots for marginalised community members into our Training and New Crew programs.
- Delivery of subsidised community workshop programs to community groups.
- Employment pathways through mentorships and training opportunities.
- Continuing to create innovative community feminist-focused performances.