About the position
The Venue and Administration Coordinator is a part-time role. This position will work closely with the General Manager to manage the day-to-day operations and administration systems of the Women’s Circus home, the Drill Hall. They will manage and maintain the office and training space.
We strive to create work environments that support the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of employees and acknowledges the diversity of lived experiences as valuable to our organisation.
We strongly encourage applications from trans and gender diverse community members, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, First Nations people and disabled people.
How to apply
1. View the full position description HERE.
2. Your application can take any format you wish (including video) but should introduce yourself, address your interest in the role and working with Women’s Circus, outline your relevant professional experience and indicate your ideal weekly contact hours and days.
As a guide, you may wish to submit:
- 1-2 page cover letter addressing the selection criteria
- 1-2 page resume including a minimum of two referees
3. Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application: Venue and Administration Coordinator”. Please advise us in the body of the email if you have any access requirements for the interview process.
Applications must be received by 10AM on Monday 30 August.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 9 September: please advise in your application if you are unable to make this date.
For more information about this role or if you require any support with your application, please contact our General Manager Meghan Bourke email@example.com.